Wednesday 7 January 2015

Reminisce becomes Orijin ambassador

Lagos - Rapper Reminisce has revealed that he
has signed an endorsement deal with Orijin, an
alcoholic herbal drink.
He shared a picture on his Instagram page as he
was signing the contract.
This endorsement is an addition to his previous
deal with Samsung.
“They say i be local rapper....but you know,I am
the Orijinal of Orijinals.I appreciate my
culture,understand my roots and create my own
Orijinal beat. Proud to be ALAGA of ORIJIN, a
brand that celebrates #ORIJINALITY.#BABAHAFUSA
#AGA #TESOJUE” he wrote on Instagram.
Also read: Reminisce upcoming album is ‘special’
He said that his upcoming album is titled Baba
Hafusa, which drops in February 2015 and is
dedicated to his daughter Hafusat.
According to him, his first daughter's name is
Hafusat and he feels a sense of obligation to
attribute the album to her for making him a father.
They say i be local rapper....but you know,I
am the Orijinal of Orijinals.I appreciate my
culture,understand my roots and create my
own Orijinal beat.Proud to be ALAGA of
ORIJIN,a brand that celebrates #
ORIJINALITY.#BABAHAFUSA #AGA #TESOJUE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please kindly leave your comments, it help us to develop more