Tuesday 13 January 2015

Basket mouth want N54M wristwatch to tell him when Jesus is coming back.

Lagos - In taking at swipe at celebrities who spend
millions of Nigeria on items like watches
Basketmouth described what he wants a $300,000
[N54m] watch to do for him.
The ace comedian, Bright ‘Basketmouth’ Okpocha
shared on Instagram what he will want the watch
to do for him if he ever bought one.
He wrote : ‘If I spend over $300,000 (N54 million)
on a wristwatch means that the wristwatch should
be able to do the following:
‘Tell me when Jesus is coming back. Tell me when
there will be steady power supply. Tell me when
corruption will come to an end.
Tell me when people will stop hating. And finally,
tell me the war, starvation, racism etc will come to
an end.’
Davido recently bought a Rolex watch worth N6.9
million while holidaying in Dubai.
"If I spend over $300,000 on a wristwatch
means that the wristwatch should be able to
do the following: Tell me when Jesus is
coming back. Tell me when there will be
steady power supply. Tell me when
corruption will come to an end. Tell me when
people will stop hating. And finally, tell me
when the war, starvation, racism etc will
come to an end."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please kindly leave your comments, it help us to develop more