Wednesday 1 April 2015

With Buhari’s victory, I’ll surely go on exile – Bode George

Former Deputy National Chairman of the
Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Bode George
says he may be going on exile following the
victory of the Presidential candidate of the All
Progressives Congress, APC, Maj-Gen
Muhammudu Buhari (retd).
Bode George
George had said in an interview that he would
proceed on exile if the APC wins at the federal
level.
Speaking with Vanguard, on the PDP’s defeat at
the polls, the PDP chieftain said “What will I be
doing here? I can decide to go and live anywhere.
Look at everyone surrounding him (Buhari).
”So, I am not joking about it, what will I be doing
here? At 70, what will I be doing here? All we have
been doing to restructure the country has been
lost. We have been trying to ensure balance in the
polity but all that has gone. What else will I be
doing here?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please kindly leave your comments, it help us to develop more