Saturday 31 January 2015

I don’t need to reply Kelly Hansome claims –MI

In a recent exclusive interview with Saturday Beats,
controversial artiste, Kelly Hansome, had claimed
that his ‘beef’ with rap artiste, MI made him to
become popular.
But reacting to this, MI, in an exclusive chat, told
Saturday Beats that there are some comments that
do not need response and Kelly Hansome’s claim
was one of such.
He said, “I read the article but I don’t think that is
exactly what he was saying. I understand that it is
all about publicity but there are some comments
that do not need response. Of course, Kelly
Hansome and I have met, we have spoken and we
have a cordial relationship. If Kelly Hansome said
he made MI, I don’t think it is something I need to
respond to. I think MI’s success is self-evident
and that is the truth.”
MI also refuted claims that he had a beef with
Olamide. He said that nothing like that has ever
happened and that he is a huge fan of the
indigenous rap artiste.
“I am a huge fan of Olamide; people do not realise
how much I appreciate what he is doing right now.
He is not alone because there are other indigenous
rap artistes like Reminisce and their music is
amazing. What they are doing has never been
done before apart from that of the late Da Grin.
They should be supported. However, I have no
problem with Olamide. We see each other and we
are friendly towards each other but I will not say
that we are close friends. I am happy about his
success. He is even on my album and we do not
have any form of beef,” MI said.
Not much has been heard about the rapper’s love
life but he said that he intends to keep it that way.
However when probed further, he said that
although there is someone in his life, marriage is
not on the cards for him.
“I don’t think MI is in a relationship and Jude
Abaga is a very private person who hardly talks
about his personal life. But if people are really
curious about my private life, all I can say is that
there is someone. With my career, it is always wise
to keep things personal. However, if I am getting
married, I will not be able to hide it. At the right
time, it will happen but it is very hard to find a
lady that understands enough to accept the
schedule, attention and demand that my job
requires. If I find the lady and we get to that point,
I will call you first,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please kindly leave your comments, it help us to develop more