Sunday 11 January 2015

U2 gives D'banj a signed album for the new year

Lagos - Music star D'banj got a signed album
from Irish rock band U2.
D'banj shared his joy on his Instagram page and
said that he was planning on framing it.
The African Ambassador of BeatsbyDre
headphones captioned the picture:
“What a Great way to kick start the Year. See what
I got from my GodFather in Music .Best
Christmas / NewYear gift ever . This one I shall
Frame. Thanks to Greatest rock Band ever U2 ( the
Hewson Family ) for this Gift . Special thanks to
my Daddy Godfather BONO for making me know
How special and favored I am. God bless u guys .
2015 is Really Mine... OooSssHhhEee He share the
picture on his Instagram page, and captioned it”

What a Great way to kick start the Year. See
what I got from my GodFather in Music .Best
Christmas / NewYear gift ever . This one I
shall Frame. Thanks to Greatest rock Band
ever U2 ( the Hewson Family ) for this Gift .
Special thanks to my Daddy Godfather BONO
for making me know How special and favored
I am. God bless u guys . 2015 is Really
Mine... OooSssHhhEee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please kindly leave your comments, it help us to develop more